Holi powder 100 gram
Our 100 gram holi powder bags are perfect to bring along for Color Run, Fun run, Photoshoots and much more.
Many cool effects and colors can be achieved white clothes and a bit of water,
it makes the colors even more crisp than they are already.
See our selection of equipment to get even cooler effects with the holi powder. See, e.g. our Holi Powder Shooter.
Choose from 10 different colors.
Good to know:
- Holi powder is not stuck to the clothes, it will usually go off in the first wash. If the clothes get wet, it can leave stains. If the color does not disappear 100%, you have a good memory. (We cannot guarantee that the color can be completely washed off)
- It feels like icing and therefore does not hurt to be hit by the holi powder.
- If it gets in your eyes, wash gently with water. It’s not nice, but not dangerous either.
- Avoid direct contact with damaged, irritated or sensitive skin.
- It is recommended to use Coconut Oil or Olive Oil in very light / bleached hair to prevent the holi powder from sticking. However, the ink will not get stuck for more than a few days.
- If you are going to color run and go after getting as much holi powder as possible, sunglasses or swim goggles are recommended to protect your eyes.
- We recommend that phones and cameras be used at a distance from the holi powder. The powder is very small / thin, so can penetrate the cover, etc.
- The powder is made from cornmeal
The powder can be used for much more than for color run.
It can for example be used as color powder for concrete and as color powder for water – you can paint anything with holi powder,
concrete, water, drywall, paper, candles and much more.
Using holi powder for concrete is becoming more popular,
we always recommend that you test how much is needed for the various projects.
Holi powder safety and requirements:
Our Holi powder meets the requirements of European cosmetic regulation.
It is tested by independent German institutes in accordance with the strict guidelines and is considered,
to be safe for people and the environment.
The holi powder is tested and certified according to the VDI-2263 guidelines, non-dust explosive,
but we do not recommend using the powder near hot springs or open flames.
Our shooter is BAM tested.
Contains CO2 container with nitrogen.
If you have any further questions about our holi powder, please feel free to contact us.